Trading Standard Approved
Cladwinds Ltd are pleased to announce that we have now been accepted by Central Bedfordshire Trading standards Approved scheme.
The requirements include:
- the business complies with the law
- contract terms are fair, in plain English and clearly legible
- pricing is clear, and information about payment methods is provided
- no repair or servicing work is carried out without the customer’s permission
- parts replaced during repair or servicing are made available for inspection
- itemised invoices are provided
- the business operates an effective customer complaints procedure
Trading Standards Approved is a Central Bedfordshire Trading Standards Service initiative. The aim of the scheme is to improve business standards and increase customer confidence in member businesses. Approved businesses have agreed to abide by the terms and conditions of the scheme and have been checked by Trading Standards to ensure compliance. This scheme is a positive move to improve the way in which traders deal with consumers. There is no place in it for rogue traders who do not care for customer satisfaction or compliance with the law.