Warmer Roof Tiled Roof
Cladwinds Ltd are conservatory experts and have been manufacturing and installing a wide range of conservatories and roofs throughout Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for the past 30 years.
We offer an extensive range of high quality uPVC double glazed conservatories, and are now proud to offer Warmer Roof Tiled Conservatory Roofs.
The benefits of a Warmer Roof Tiled Roof at a glance:
- Cool in summer
- Warm in winter
- Reduces heating bills
- Reduces rain noise
- Adds extra living space
- Wide range of tile finishes
- High grade internal plaster finish
- Fully insurance backed 10 year guarantee
Advantages of a Warmer Roof roof
The Warmer Roof roof system has been designed to be installed as a retro fit onto existing conservatory window frames, converting your conservatory into a usable all year round sun-porch. We can build you a new sun-porch from scratch should you require us to provide this complete service.
If you have an existing conservatory, you will probably agree that it is too hot in summer and very cold in the winter. With the incredible u-value of just 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) of the Warmer Roof roof system you will never experience these extreme temperature changes ever again!
- Warmer Roof gives an incredible u-value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) that meets total building regulations.
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural frame with frame connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building.
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested for many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
- 10 years guarantee on all roof components with a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles.
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
- Full range of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows.
- Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue & groove timber effects).
- Easy to install to existing window frames.
A Warmer Roof Tiled Roof™ is an insulated, energy efficient conservatory roof that has been approved by the Local Authority Building Control (LABC). They can be used to replace existing roofs or as new installations, designed to help you maintain a regular, comfortable temperature, allowing you to make use of your conservatory all year round.
Plastered ceilings, realistic home extension
The Warmer Roof tiled conservatory roof comes with a plaster internal finish to the ceiling just like the rest of your house and can incorporate lighting to create a realistic home extension. A large selection of different coloured roof tiles are available to choose from to suit your home. This unique conservatory roof has been developed to work with all designs of conservatory, including:
- uPVC Conservatories
- Lean-to conservatories
- Victorian conservatories
- Edwardian conservatories
- P-shaped conservatories
- Gable fronted conservatories
The inside can have the plastered finish which is the most popular as it makes the room airy and bright, although timber and PVC cladding can be considered. You can add roof vents for added light and ventilation are available.
The Warmer Roof tiled conservatory roof creates a realistic home extension. Using the latest technology, we can now also install roof windows to bring in extra light.
The multi-layered roof design is fitted with solid insulation panels, helping to create an incredibly low U-value of 0.15. This high-tech, energy efficient solution allows you to use your conservatory throughout the year, whilst helping you save money on heating bills.
A brilliant range of tile styles & colours
You can choose from a choice of coloured lightweight tiles and slates from Metrotile and Tapco. Both are BBA accreditation, offer proven weatherproof performance and come with extensive guarantees against corrosion, warping, fading and cracking.
Alternative slate colours available
Please contact our friendly team today on 0800 787 9268 or email email@example.com discuss any alternative options.