- We do use data to help us provide a great customer service.
- We do respect your privacy and work hard to meet strict regulatory requirements.
- We do go the extra mile to protect your data.
- We do not sell your personal data or share with third parties.
1. What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you complete on line enquiry forms; when requesting information or you place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Information is stored electronically and encrypted. It is not accessible outside Cladwinds Limited.
2. How will we use the information about you
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Cladwinds Limited will not share your information.
3. Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
5. Other websites
6. The information we collect and how we use it
The personal details you submit via the enquiry form(s), are held and used by us for the purpose of answering your enquiry. We need these details to be able to process a reply. We do not disclose this data to any other person outside Cladwinds Limited or any other company.
Please see all our contact details on out contact page.
9. Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.